Friday, January 22, 2010

Non Surgical Hair Replacement Best/Legit Non Surgical Hair Replacement?

Best/Legit Non Surgical Hair Replacement? - non surgical hair replacement

In the 18, losing his hair, and I leaned twoards Hairclub but he will not go with them, because all the terrible reviews. Many seem to like Coolpiece.com and Toplace.com but we want to know if there are other places that no one else has had good experiences with. I can not as proprecia rogaine or because I'm allergic. I did not shave my head because I know it looks good. Someone please help me here, I'm really desperate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alex - There are many good places to go. It is a site called iwanthair.com. If you are in a locator trial where you can find companies offering the same services such as hair-club bid. Most are owned by a person to operate a business, you should be good service and quality products. Good luck and let me know if you have further questions. I work in the industry and I am happy to help in any way I can.

You can write directly jcalero@santangelohair.com

Post a Comment