Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Does Auto Antenna On Car Work Can I Go To A Regular Auto Mechanic For A Broken Car Radio?

Can I go to a regular auto mechanic for a broken car radio? - how does auto antenna on car work

I think my antenna for the radio in my car stereo is broken. If the work stereo - Nothing fancy. Every so often, I hear on a station that does not immediately spread to the area (most of the time), the station will only reduce static electricity. When he hit the side were reduced with the handle of the station someone does not know if I can be a normal car mechanic or should I go to a dealer for such things console? Thank you very much for your help!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

A regular mechanic can remove the radio, but most are not equipped or experienced in the amount of the repair of electronic components.
After removing the radio you can take to a repair center or the television electronics business.

LeAnne said...

A regular mechanic can remove the radio, but most are not equipped or experienced in the amount of the repair of electronic components.
After removing the radio you can take to a repair center or the television electronics business.

mavrick2... said...

Just go to a local audio shop,,, theres a bestbuy in most if you have around you. BTW, you can use the CPU should go a wire to make this type of fat and a metal connector at the end. to see whether the well connected ... If so, u May the place of the mainframe --

Taylor said...

if the offer, then take it to the dealers. to know them more and be able to solve simple

Post a Comment