Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aroused By Cartoons Is That Normal Is It Normal For 14 Year Old M To Fs To Become Aroused By Gender Changes?

Is it normal for 14 year old M to Fs to become aroused by gender changes? - aroused by cartoons is that normal

I am fourteen years old. But I would not have the time to be a girl. I know what is my destiny to be a girl, but the strange thing is that sex changes, not the operation, but these constructions Magic woke me up. Is it any wonder, normal, single phase. I thought it was just a fetish, but more.

3 comments:

Miakoda said...

Normal? Now I would like to see a definition in this context.

Okay. However, talk to your psychologist, just to be on the safe side. The work of psychologists is to ensure that the transition is what you need, do not regret anything, what you see.

My opinion about this but it could be a t girl in the cabinets of the cross. This is not something that I've heard so far, but this does not mean because they are bad or wrong.

Valley girl. Not me. VICTORIA said...

I think it is not unusual at all, but get a few more negative comments. Do not even think it's a phase. Drawings of magic? Well anyway .. is perfectly normal, because that is his heart and his desire to be who you really are.

klye126 said...

only fetish

Do not rule your life fetishes TRUST ME

Post a Comment