Saturday, February 20, 2010

Butterfly Dryland How Can I Get Better/faster At Swimming?

How can i get better/faster at swimming? - butterfly dryland

I am a synchronized swimming and I have never worked more and faster swimming. And I'll try. I tried to see my high school swim team and I'm in the joint venture and will go FAST University. I drive 5 times per week with synchronization, but in different areas, which speeds swimmers. I need to know because I want to win: D

My time (note: never)
100 FREE: 1:07
100 IM: 1:10

I know ... not very good. How can I improve my time? I worked on my body rotation and stretching of the individual races. My back is better. Ah, ah, I'm sorry if it sounds poor, but I'm a very competitive person. My synchronized swimming team has been working the No. 1 in the United States and hard to get there. Now I want to be on top in sSwimming pissed.

BTW: I learned shoulder surgery last year - not a butterfly. You do not want to risk breaking my rear rim.

I like workouts, dry and in water. Thank you!

2 comments:

Gs G said...

Blow especially as we can not do that, but the gas is back, still puts the emphasis on the shoulders of the horse, when the butterfly .. That seems impossible, but true .. I went to university for a physical trainer and I know all the muscle groups and others. Load resistance is butterfly in swimming and when you do this gesture, you have an advantage .. make a couple of pictures, advertisements, if for some reason it hurts, stop the shoulder ... Very likely if both shoulders hurt, and not as an injury to fly .. makes the perfect career and should do some exercises and ask your coach how to improve .. but apart from that what you really need to give everything in practice .. Just push his car more than what people take themselves andGood luck!

cassiegl... said...

The various kinds of excersize. Not only certain species. Try lifting weights, taking all the different muscle groups. Of course swim, but what you can do without hurting your shoulder. The key is to have a variety so that your body is strong in all directions. What is cardio and weight lifting.

Furthermore, for faster, shaving her hair. (Try not to be serious, but I heard it works very well and can go faster.)

Post a Comment